So I was nominated for my first awards by Bludgersandbroomsticks. Thanks for nominating me, I can’t say I’ll answer the questions very well but here it goes. The mystery blogger award was created by Okoto to try and get people to read and follow smaller bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
Three things about me:
- I am weirdly obsessed with the TV show ‘New Girl’. I don’t know what it is but it’s just amazing. Probably because all the characters are so relatable. Everyone should watch it.
- I really want to travel to so many places and see the world. Yes I know, sorry that sounds so cliche but its true so I just have to say it.
- My favourite pudding is apple crumble and custard. I love it so much its ridiculous, hence the second part of blog name cooking and crumble.
Which era would you live in, if you had access to a Tardis,
Well, that would be amazing if I had access to the Tardis but wow this is a hard question. I would love to just travel around lots of different eras instead of staying in the same one the whole time.
If you had one last day to live, what would you do?
Firstly, I would go and see all my family who luckily live quite close to me so that wouldn’t take up too much of the day. Then I would get all my friends to come with me and spend the day in Brighton because there is lots to do and I have had some really lovely memories there. Then if this is allowed I would fly to America because I’ve never been there before and its at least 5 hours behind the UK, so I would have more time.
What would be your choice of weapon during a zombie apocalypse?
Definitely a sword/knife type of weapon. I know it may be surprising I didn’t say a machine gun or something like that but there is logic behind this. If you have seen the Walking Dead you will know that Michonne is basically the best at fighting the zombies and she has a sword. Also you would never run out of bullets.
What would you name your child/dog/llama/water bottle?
I named my current dog after a family’s dog that I know. Their dog is just the best ever. If i got another I would name mine after their other dog. Together they would be Tilly and Tess. But to be honest I treat my dog like my child so the names the same.
What matters the most to you and why?
What I’ve really been caring about recently is trying to spread how the Chinese Dog Festival in Yulin is so terrible. I just feel like its really important people see this and so can spread the message to get it to stop. (I wrote a post about it if you want to see what happens.)
My favourite post is my chocolate muffins post. Its my first proper recipe post and shows the type of things that I will definitely be posting in the future when I am on my summer holiday.
Seeing as I literally only started blogging last month I don’t know many bloggers so if you have followed or commented on my blog its likely that you will be nominated now:
My questions for nominees:
- If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?
- If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be and why?
- What superpower do you wish you could have?
- If you didn’t have any fears what would you do?
- Where is your dream home?